Digital marketing is more prominent than ever. Customers are investigating, discussing, and interacting with your business online, at all hours, and on dozens of different websites and social networks. Businesses can no longer afford to ignore social media as a medium to connect with customers and to reach potential customers.
With all of the responsibilities required for running a successful business, managing a Facebook page, Google+ page, Twitter account, company blog, and other social media profiles may seem like an overwhelmingly and complex task – and many outsource to full service social reputation management firm.
Businesses that are successful with social media know that each network is different and how to tailor content for each network to maximize the social reach. Expanding a company’s social reach will contribute to building the company brand and in-turn sales.
Take a look at this educational infographic that deconstructs the ins and outs of each social media network. I feel it’s a great and simple checklist to maximize your reach, foster engagement, and develop a professional online reputation, all of which bring eager customers to your door.
Below is a summary of what makes for a successful social media profile.
- Update your company page status daily
- Post about 2 interesting tops related to our business
- Find and “Like” 5 new pages
- Send at least 3 new tweets daily
- Follow 10 new people per week
- Re-tweet 2 interesting tweets a day
- Follow 3 new companies per week
- Connect with 3 – 5 new people per week
- Update your company profile and status
- Add 5 new people to your circle each week
- Share content at least twice a day to your personal Google+ profile & company page
- Make sure your posts are set to “Public” to reach the maximum users
- Add 1 new board that contains at least 6 new pins each week
- Always use keywords in your pin descriptions & board titles
- Follow 5 new interesting pin boards each week
The Vivial platform makes social media easy by unifying these multiple channels into a single stream, allowing your content and marketing materials to reach a wider, more diverse audience. The platform enables you to manage your online reputation, interact with customers, and drive your business to the digital forefront of your industry.
We can help if you don’t have time to manage your social profiles. Our Social Reputation Management is a subscription to have an expert monitor and post to Facebook and Twitter and respond to reviews on Yelp and Google+ Local.