Sending an email blast to your list sounds like an easy enough task, right?
However, if you find yourself wondering how this simple task has morphed into a frustrating half-day affair, use our best email marketing checklist to streamline your process and avoid delays and frustrations.
Instead of trying to remember all the minor — and crucial details — of every email you deploy, simply reference our email marketing checklist and you can be sure your email will have an impact every time you hit “send.”
Get results from every email
With email, the devil is in the details — and those details are important.
Consider the following statistics:
- 48% of emails are opened on a mobile device
- 81% of online shoppers who receive emails, based on previous shopping habits, were at least somewhat likely to make a purchase as a result of targeted email
- 79% of marketers believe content and design are the most critical aspect of email marketing
Why use a checklist every time?
The Vivial email marketing checklist will help you:
- Determine the time of day you should send
- Line items you should check-off
- Keep your lists up to date
By going through this checklist with every email, you will ensure your message has maximum impact and develop a set of best practices.
For example, you want to do an A/B test to determine whether your customers respond best to a visual html email or a straight text email. By following this checklist, you will guarantee that each version (text and HTML) are optimized and you can trust the results the test provides you.
Take the challenge out of email campaign optimization by downloading our best email marketing checklist today.
What is the biggest challenge you face before sending out an email? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll help you out!